How to register:
- Online Registration
- Printable Registration Form - use this to submit your registration via email, fax, or mail. If you are interested in attending the Informatics for Proteomics satellite meeting only (Sept 25-29), please use this form.
Congress registration includes: Sunday evening plenary session; Sunday welcome reception; and sessions, exhibits, and breaks on Monday through Wednesday.
- Register before August 17, 2018. After August 17 fees increase.
- Renew your membership or join HUPO (International) before you register to receive reduced registration fees and other member benefits.
RENEW OR JOIN NOW
Early-bird deadline is extended through August 17, 2018. After August 17 rates will increase to the late-onsite fees.
Congress Registration Fees
- HUPO Members*, $600 (early-bird) | $750 (late-onsite)
- Non-members, $800 (early-bird) | $950 (late-onsite)
- HUPO Student or Postdoc Members*, $250 (early-bird) | $350 (late-onsite)
- Non-members Student or Post-doc, $350 (early-bird) | $450 (late-onsite)
- Retired Scientist, $250 (early-bird) | $350 (late-onsite)
*HUPO 2018 membership dues must be paid before you register for the congress to obtain member rates.
Additional Items - Workshops and Gala
These items can all be ADDED to your existing congress registration. To do this online, return to Online Registration and sign in. Select 'not registering for congress' at the top of the online form and then proceed to add your additional items below and check-out. You may also use the printable registration form and submit via email or fax.
September 25 - 29, 2018
HUPO Informatics for Proteomics Workshop
Registration via this website, but workshop will be held offsite at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine
Cost: $200 students, $300 members; $550 non-members
If you will attend both the Informatics for Proteomics course AND the congress you may use online registration. IF you wish to attend the Informatics course only, please use the printable registration form
Sunday, September 30, 2018
ECR Mentoring Day, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm. Cost is $100.
HPP Investigators Day, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm. Cost is $60
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Polynesian Luau Dinner - Social Event
, $60 (early-bird) | $75 (late-onsite), companion gala tickets also available.
Companion Badge includes Sunday reception and breaks (no access to sessions), $40
Thursday, October 4, 2018
HPP Post-Congress Day,
9:00 am - 3:30 pm. Cost is $100.